All companies should consider and evaluate e-marketing and electronic purchasing opportunities. The main challenge is to design a compelling site that will appeal to your audience with a first impression and will be visited repeatedly.
An effective website has seven design elements.
– layout and design
– images, sounds, and videos to be included on the site
– How is communication between users possible?
– Is the site automatically tailored to each user, or is the user able to personalize the site?
– Is it possible to communicate from site to user, from user to site, or in both directions?
– How much the Connection site links to other sites.
– Is it possible to conduct commercial transactions?
To encourage a return visit, we must pay particular attention to the context and content, and further satisfy the element of changing to another “C”, Constant (Constant).