Contextual elements encourage but do not guarantee, a return visit. Whether you can return to the site depends on the content.
Content must be interesting, useful, and constantly changing.
Several types of content attract newcomers and make it easier for them to come back.
(1) Information is deep and links to related sites
(2) There is always interesting new news
(3) There are always new free offers to visitors
(4) Contest and verification
(5) Humor and jokes
Site visitors judge a site’s performance based on ease of use and physical appeal.
Ease of use can be broken down into three attributes:
(1) fast download speed
(2) easy-to-understand top page
(3) easy to find navigation to other pages and quick opening
Physical attraction is determined by the following factors.
(1) Individual pages should look neat and should not be overfilled with content
(2) Typeface and font size are easy to read
(3) Being good at using colors (and sounds)
All companies should consider and evaluate e-marketing and electronic purchasing opportunities. The main challenge is to design a compelling site that will appeal to your audience with a first impression and will be visited repeatedly.
An effective website has seven design elements.
– layout and design
– images, sounds, and videos to be included on the site
– How is communication between users possible?
– Is the site automatically tailored to each user, or is the user able to personalize the site?
– Is it possible to communicate from site to user, from user to site, or in both directions?
– How much the Connection site links to other sites.
– Is it possible to conduct commercial transactions?
To encourage a return visit, we must pay particular attention to the context and content, and further satisfy the element of changing to another “C”, Constant (Constant).
Markup is the process of adding tags (marks) to text in a document.
■Description to correctly interpret the text
Markup is not just for recognizing text data as HTML. By giving correct meaning to flat text, you can convey appropriate information regardless of human or machine. Markup is not a technique, it is a description that allows the text to be interpreted correctly, such as what role the text should be and how it should be read.
Various people use the Internet. For example, even if you are blind, if the correct markup is performed, the contents of the web page can be understood without problems by the system for reading sentence aloud.
■Also affects search results
In addition, search engines such as Google and Yahoo! interpret the marked-up text to determine the content and important themes of the page. As a result, when a user performs a search, the order of search results is also affected.
Properly marked up HTML documents can be easily understood without special design or layout. In other words, to mark up correctly is to write high-quality HTML. Blog writers should be able to write this correct HTML.